Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Credit Where Credit is Due

I made a post a while back about Ralph Nader's impacts on each of our lives. This past weekend, I received an e-mail from a reader asking me for the link to this site:


As you can see from the screenshot above, the webpage has an image of a street, and when you move your cursor over different parts of the image, it shows how Ralph Nader made it better for you and me.

The reader who e-mailed me is one of the number who is still grateful for Mr. Nader's works on her behalf. She mentioned how his work had saved the polluted river in her childhood hometown.

It is truly amazing how little people know about the huge impact Mr. Nader has had on our lives. If any of the other candidates had done just one of those things we would be hearing about it to no end--but not only does Mr. Nader not get proper credit for the good he's done, he also ends up getting blamed for the bad things the other candidates have done!

Still waiting for anyone to find me a candidate Better Than Nader...